A Message from Pastor Val
SPIRIT TIME CANCELED TONIGHT, MARCH 1
Midweek Lenten Service Tonight, March 1, 6:30 pm, with Vicar Jessie Hodgson presenting Promised Treasures, Salt: The Gift That Sweetens.
Offering Envelopes are in, please pick them up in the Fellowship Hall.
MEN OF PEACE PANCAKE BREAKFAST this SUNDAY, MARCH 5. Come and eat a delicious breakfast of sausage, pancakes, eggs and juice. Serving before worship, 9:00 – 10:00 am, and after worship 11:00 – 11:45 am.
LYDIA CIRCLE CRAFTS was canceled last week due to the weather. It is rescheduled for this coming Monday, March 6, starting at 1:30 pm to clean out the storage closet, pizza at 5:30 pm and crafting at 6:30 pm. Please join us when you are available. Lydia Circle Crafts will meet weekly on Monday evenings, except on holidays, at 6:30 pm. Join the fun!
YOUTH CAMP WAPO GERTENS’ PLANT FUNDRAISER available now online only.
- Log in at www.gertensfundraising.com
- Enter Store ID-444. This will bring you to the page Peace Lutheran Church Preschool/PeaceYouthFundraiser.
- This is the order page.
- IMPORTANT – Please type in Karleen Fusenig name in the SELLER SPOT.
- Sale ends Thursday, April 7.
- Plant pick up Thursday, May 11, 6:30-8:00 pm at the grass area of the playground.
- If you would like help ordering, Karleen Fusenig will be available on Sundays after worship in the Fellowship Hall to take your order with payment. Plant brochures will be available for you to look at.
YOUTH LOCK-IN FOR GRADES 3, 4, 5 – FRIDAY, MARCH 31 – SATURDAY, APRIL 1
7:00 PM – 7:00 AM, COST $15
FRIENDS ARE WELCOME!
Fun night for youth! We will play games, crafts, snacks, enjoy a Bible story and watch the movie “Homeward Bound” at the end of the evening. Yes, the youth will be sleeping. In the morning we will have a light breakfast.
Please bring a sleeping bag and pillow, change of clothes. We will provide the snacks, breakfast and drinks. Sign up on the Bulletin Board across from the water fountains.
Reminder – time change will be on Sunday, March 11, 2023
Have a great week.